City of Farmington Utility Assistance
Disconnection Notice Required! ECHO, Inc. can help qualified individuals with utility assistance through the City of Farmington, New Mexico.
- Disconnect Notice from the City of Farmington
- Proof of 30 days of Income
- Valid Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for Entire Household
- Food Stamp Approval Letter (if that applies)
- Proof of what caused your emergency situation that prevented you from paying your utility bill.
(must meet established income guidelines upon approval)
Other Utility Assistance
We now help with electric, gas, water, propane, etc.
Please call for more information and to make an appointment to apply!
Income guidelines must be met and assistance is not guaranteed.
All emergency assistance programs are subject to available funding at the time of requests. Funding is provided by state, federal and private grants, and donations.