ECHO, Inc. provides kits to help with newborn and infant care.
- Proof of Child Birth (Birth Certificate or Hospital Record)
- Proof of 30 days of Income
- Food Stamp Approval Letter (if that applies)
- Valid Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for the Entire Household
- 2 Forms of Proof of Residency with Physical Address (utility bill, picture ID, gov. doc., etc.)
Income guidelines must be met and assistance is not guaranteed.
**Service only provided in San Juan County, New Mexico.
All emergency assistance programs are subject to available funding at the time of requests. Funding is provided by state, federal and private grants, and donations.