ECHO can help with first month’s rent, past-due rent, or past-due mortgage for qualifying individuals.
**Service only provided in San Juan County, New Mexico.
- Lease agreement – current; cannot be expired
- Proof of deposit ( if 1st month rent)
- Eviction notice (or 3 day notice)
- For mortgages: please provide your mortgage contract billing statement or default letter
- Proof of 30 days of Income
- Valid Picture ID
- Social Security Cards for entire household
- Food Stamp Approval Letter if that applies to you
- Money Order Payable to Landlord for any difference over the max benefit amount
Income guidelines must be met and assistance is not guaranteed.
Please call for more information and to make an appointment to apply! 505-325-7466
All emergency assistance programs are subject to available funding at the time of requests. Funding is provided by state, federal and private grants, and donations.