Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies match the charitable contributions their employees make. For every dollar you give, you’re really giving two dollars. And just like that, you and your employer have teamed up to double the reach of your generous gift.
You’re helping neighbors in unfortunate circumstances — times two!
Does My Employer Match My Donation?
To find out if your company matches gifts, ask your human resources or community relations department — they’ll be able to give you the details.
What your donation can do for the Food Bank, Preschool, and Emergency Assistance Programs:
- per week provides water, blankets and a first aid kit for the bus when transporting kids.
- per week provides meal/snack items to fill 4 backpacks to be sent home with school children deemed at risk of going hungry.
- per week provides operational supplies for the preschool for one month.
- per week provides 2 low income, homebound seniors needing delivery of monthly supplemental food boxes.
- school supplies kit for elementary and jr high/high school student
- per week restocks the classrooms with books, new toys, and art supplies so that we may maintain our three star license.
- fills a backpack with 24 meals/snacks to be sent home with school children deemed at risk of going hungry.
- Emergency Food Box for household of 3: 3 meals a day x 5 days include: pastas, peanut butter, cereal, boxed/canned milk, soup, entrees, canned meat, canned fruit & vegetables, beans, baking mix or flour & sugar.
- one hygiene kit for a family in crisis