Affordable childcare is essential for families working hard to better their lives.
While the preschool has been able to stay open the student limit was dropped to fifty percent. Many important changes have been made to daily operations causing an increase in expenses. This continues to be a huge challenge to the preschool.
Your generous donation will support the preschool through these challenging times until able to fully open.
Your generosity will make a huge difference to the preschool and especially the families with children in our care now.
Together we can empower our community to thrive!
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies match the charitable contributions their employees make. For every dollar you give, you’re really giving two dollars. And just like that, you and your employer have teamed up to double the reach of your generous gift.
You’re helping neighbors in unfortunate circumstances — times two!
Does My Employer Match My Donation?
More than 14,000 employers in the U.S. currently offer a matching gifts program, so there’s a good chance you’ll be able to participate.
To find out if your company matches gifts, ask your human resources or community relations department — they’ll be able to give you the details..
For additional information on helping the families of New Mexico, please call 505-326-3770 in the Farmington Area and 505-242-6777 in the Albuquerque area.
What your donation can do for the Food Bank, Preschool, and Emergency Assistance Programs:
- per week provides water, blankets and a first aid kit for the bus when transporting kids.
- per week provides meal/snack items to fill 4 backpacks to be sent home with school children deemed at risk of going hungry.
- per week provides operational supplies for the preschool for one month.
- per week provides 2 low income, homebound seniors needing delivery of monthly supplemental food boxes.
- school supplies kit for elementary and jr high/high school student
- per week restocks the classrooms with books, new toys, and art supplies so that we may maintain our three star license.
- fills a backpack with 24 meals/snacks to be sent home with school children deemed at risk of going hungry.
- Emergency Food Box for household of 3: 3 meals a day x 5 days include: pastas, peanut butter, cereal, boxed/canned milk, soup, entrees, canned meat, canned fruit & vegetables, beans, baking mix or flour & sugar.
- one hygiene kit for a family in crisis
This payment is processed by Paypal