A heartfelt thanks is extended to the Zombie Run sponsors and runners! It was a successful event with 62 participants, raising over $16,000 for ECHO and the services we provide such as food, rent/utility assistance, funeral assistance, care kits such as diapers and hygiene products as well as our Preschool!
Truly, together we empower our community to thrive!
Nanette Pinckney, CEO
Register and pay today!
5k/10k Runners – please register online at: Online registration
Fun Run participants- can also sign up online at no cost. Registration is required as we need the waiver signed. Online registration
Join our event by becoming a sponsor!
This form describes the different sponsor levels available to choose from. If you would like to sponsor this awesome event and worthy cause, please complete the form and remit with your check, payable to ECHO, Inc., to Nanette Pinckney, CEO 1921 E. Murray Dr. Farmington, NM 87401.
Thank you to our event sponsors!
“Eve of the Dead” Sponsors ($5,000)
- Dugan Productions
- Amerihealth Caritas: AmeriHealth Caritas is one of the nation’s leaders in healthcare solutions for those most in need. Operating in 13 states and the District of Columbia, AmeriHealth Caritas serves approximately 5 million Medicaid, Medicare, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), and Health Insurance Marketplace members through its integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management, and specialty pharmacy services, and behavioral health services. Headquartered in Pennsylvania, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with nearly 40 years of experience serving low-income and chronically ill populations. For more information, visit www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
“Got Brains” Sponsors ($2,500)
- Carpet One
- Four Corners Community Bank: Since 2000, Four Corners Community Bank (FCCB) has focused on being a safe, sound, and local bank dedicated to providing competitive, locally based banking services to the communities it serves. To us, being local means your money stays local. When you choose us as your bank, your money stays here too. This enables us to make loans that fund the projects and people that contribute to our collective wellbeing. The circle in our logo represents your deposits circling back into the community through business loans, consumer loans, and sponsorships for our many local nonprofit organizations – like ECHO, Inc.
“Bite Marks” Sponsors ($1,000)
“Outbreak” Sponsor ($750)
- American General Media (92.5 KRWN FM, 97.9./99.3 Kiss Country, and 107.9 Pirate Radio) (Media)
- J&E Ring Woodworks (plaque $20 value)
- Outback Steakhouse (gift cards $50 value)
- Pizza Nine (gift certificates $50 value)
- Southwest Runners (gift card $15 value)
- Starbucks (Beverages)
- Denny’s (gift cards $50 value)
- Speedys Barber Shop (Gift certificate $25 value)
- Allen 8 Theaters (Movie tickets Approx $20 value)
- 3 Rivers Brewery (Gift cards $50 value)
- Babycakes (Gift certificate up to $75 value)
- Any Time Fitness (Waters & Snacks)
- Southwest Home Health Care (Water, Fruit & Candy)
- The UPS Store (Banner)
- Aspen Leaf (Approx $32 value)
Race Results: Congrats to all the runners!