Making a Difference
Your contributions help people in our community every day. We appreciate your giving at any level, and we make sure your dollars go a long way.
What your dollars to ECHO can do:
- per week provides water, blankets and a first aid kit for the bus when transporting kids.
- a day provides gas and transportation for the preschool so all classrooms can take a field trip.
- a week provides 150 pounds of stable food items for families in crises
- pays for supplies for re-bagging 2-tons of pet food
- per week provides operational supplies for the preschool for one month.
- per week provides 26 low income, homebound seniors to get supplemental nutrition food boxes in remote areas
- per day provides food and supplies for 150 food filled backpacks to area school children at risk for going hungry when not at school
- per week restocks the classrooms with books, toys, and art supplies so that we may maintain our three-star license.
- per day provides a family with our lowest weekly rate of childcare for one year so that a parent may go to school and obtain an education.
- per week provides food and supplies monthly for 12 low-income individuals on special, medically fragile, diets
- provides one emergency hygiene pack to a family
- provides one emergency family pack for a family of two + infant
- provides a Cereal Kit
- provides Peanut Butter & Jelly Kit
Feed Hungry Neighbors
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies match the charitable contributions their employees make. For every dollar you give, you’re really giving two dollars. And just like that, you and your employer have teamed up to double the reach of your generous gift.
You’re helping neighbors in unfortunate circumstances — times two!
Does My Employer Match My Donation?
More than 14,000 employers in the U.S. currently offer a matching gifts program, so there’s a good chance you’ll be able to participate.
To find out if your company matches gifts, ask your human resources or community relations department — they’ll be able to give you the details.